Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Perry Accepts Stimulus Money, With Hesitance

I haven't always been the biggest fan of Rick Perry's political decisions, but I really stand behind him on his position towards Obama's recent stimulus package signed into law yesterday, February 17.  I think his view in his letter to President Obama epitomizes the beliefs of the majority of Texas politicians, as Texas has always been a red state.  There is an underlying tone of arrogance as he respectfully disagrees with Obama's stimulus package.  I think everybody with an opinion about the stimulus package should know what our Texas governor has to say about it.

Peggy Fikac introduces Perry's letter to the President in an article for The Houston Chronicle.  The comments on the article are vast, two-sided and amusing at some points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Facebook - Friend me!

Joseph Devine's Facebook profile